The four (4) Disney Cruise Line ships inspire awe wherever they pull into port. Mixing grand elegance with an element of fun, these ships were created specifically with families in mind. Discover the enchanting delights of sailing to exotic destinations aboard ocean liners that have “something for everyone” built right in. Guests can sail on the Disney Dream, Disney Magic , Disney Wonder, or the Disney Fantasy.
Why Choose Disney Cruise Line?
There’s a special place where kids can train to be a pirate with Captain Hook while parents are off lounging the day away at an adult-exclusive pool. It’s an enchanted place where the entire family can dine at a different restaurant each night, laugh and cheer during an original Disney-themed musical, or watch a fireworks show under the stars.
All of this – and so much more – is included in the price of a Disney cruise. If you’ve never sailed with Disney Cruise Line®, you’ll find that a Disney cruise offers a vacation experience unlike any other. Discover what sets Disney Cruise Line apart during a one-of-a-kind voyage that includes the world-class hospitality, legendary service and attention to detail that Disney is famous for – it’s magic only Disney could provide.
Entertainment and Fun for Everyone
- You can delight in extravagant, Broadway-caliber Disney live shows and entertainment every night of your cruise that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Come together for unique deck parties – including an unforgettable firework spectacular at sea – starring many of your favorite Disney Characters.
- Watch first-run and classic Disney movies under the stars or state-of-the-art theatre spaces featuring Dolby 3D projection and sound.
Dining for Every Taste
- Experience the star treatment as you enjoy Disney’s one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining, in which you’re invited to “rotate” through wondrously themed restaurants with personalized service from a wait staff that travels with you to each meal.
- Take your pick of a variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more – including casual on-deck eateries, amazing Disney themed restaurants and complimentary 24-hour room service.
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, coffee and tea on deck and in the dining rooms throughout your cruise.
- Kids (3-12) can learn and play in larger-than-life children’s activity spaces fueled by Disney storytelling. They can participate in activities hosted by specially trained Disney counselors. Disney Cruise Line offer longest complimentary hours at sea – there’s never an extra charge in the evening.
- Tweens (11-14) are invited to dock in a youth club all their own – where Disney storytelling comes alive, and videogames, music, and movies are available throughout the day.
- Teens can relax in their own parents-free teen spaces until 2:00 a.m. with activities like karaoke, video game challenges, trivia showdowns, dance parties and tons more – under the supervision of a cool staff who like to join in the fun.
- Complimentary kids club dining available for lunch and dinner means the excitement doesn’t have to stop during the day.
For the Adults
- Adults enjoy the best of both worlds: Time with the kids and time alone. Escape to the privacy of serene, adults-only locales including intimate nightclubs and lounges, a tranquil pool and whirlpool spa, and more.
- Take part in a plethora of unique, fun-filled activities designed exclusively for adults. Adults can experience nighttime dancing, adult-exclusive mixers and shows, absorbing lectures and eye-opening tours.
Staterooms Designed with the Family in Mind
- Rest in comfort with extra storage, split bathrooms (most staterooms) and privacy curtains that make getting ready easier for everyone.
- Large travel parties can take advantage of convenient sofa beds or even request adjoining rooms, pending availability.
- In-room movies and refrigerator plus attentive service from our friendly housekeeping crew help to provide a smoother sailing for all.
- Experience Disney’s world-renowned attention to detail – from vintage decorative touches to the playful “towelgami” you’ll find waiting for you each night.
Signature Services & Amenities
Convenient Wave Phones let you call and text your fellow passengers while you’re onboard or at Castaway Cay.
- Guest Services are available 24 hours a day. Guest services will ensure all of your requests and questions are answered right away and that everyone in the family is comfortable and contented.
And while you can expect larger-than-life magic on a Disney cruise, you’ll also find the same heartwarming magic in the smallest of details. From enchanting decorative touches throughout the ship to one-of-a-kind, surprise Disney Character appearances, cruising with Disney is a voyage the entire family is sure to never forget.
Disney Cruise Line Reviews/Articles
You’re Gonna Wanna Cabana – Mary S. on February 23, 2015.
Early or Late? Which Disney Cruise Line Seating is for You? – Karen S. on February 4, 2015.
My Top Ten Reasons for Sailing with Disney Cruise Line – Mary S. on January 3, 2015.
You’ll be Drawn to Dine at Animator’s Palate – Kristi R. on April 7, 2015.
Top 10 Things to Know about Back-to-Back Cruising on Disney Cruise Line – Lisa S. on July 22, 2015.
Remy-A Brunch Fit for a Foodie – Vanessa P. on June 15, 2015.
Disney Cruise Line’s Halloween on the High Seas: No Tricks, Lots of Treats – Danielle M. on June 11, 2015.
Everything You Need to Know About Fish Extenders: Disney Cruise Line’s “Secret Santa” at Sea – Katy M. on June 10, 2015.
Next Stop, Paradise: Castaway Cay-Disney’s Private Island – Vanessa P. on June 6, 2015.
Castaway Ray’s Stingray Adventure! – Lisa S. on June 5, 2015.
Top 10 Rules for Keeping Teens and Tweens Safe on a Disney Cruise – Karen S. on June 3, 2015.
The “Magic” of Liquor and Chocolate aboard Disney Cruise Lines – Jen B. on May 25, 2015.
Deciding on a Disney Cruise is a Breeze – Karen S. on May 22, 2015.
The Top 10 Helful Things to Know for a First Time Disney Cruiser – Lisa S. on May 19, 2015.
Martinis at Sea – Jen. B. on May 17, 2015.
Relax the Day Away at Serenity Bay – Kristi R. on May 16, 2015.