Sweeping ocean views make this the perfect setting for Guests 18 or older looking for a more intimate or romantic experience. The luxurious dining room is softly lit and designed in a timeless Art Nouveau style featuring soft greens, rich reds, and gold tones. For a touch of Disney magic, Remy, the character from the hit Disney•Pixar film, Ratatouille, appears in artful ways throughout the restaurant’s design.
Guest must make Reservations.
Petites Assiettes de Remy
Petites Assiettes de Remy is offered only on the first night of cruises on the Fantasy & Dream, during the “early evening hours.” For $50 per person, guests sample small plates of Remy’s gourmet cuisine and fine wine. The experience is hosted by the Executive Chef who “serves as an epicurean guide for this six-course culinary journey.”
Dinner is $85 per person *, in addition to the cost of wine and alcoholic beverages.
Dress Code for Dinner:
- Men: A jacket (such as a sports, suit or tuxedo jacket) is required, with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Ladies: Cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse are required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Brunch is offered on cruises of 4-nights or longer sailings. The six-course brunch is $55 per person*, with a Champagne pairing available for an additional $25 per person.
Pompidou’s Patisseries Dessert Experience
Offered only once during each cruise, the Remy dessert experience is $50.00 per person. * Guests may also select to add a Champagne pairing to their dining experience for $25.00 per person.
Dress Code for Brunch and Dessert:
- Men: Dress pants and a shirt are required for men. A jacket is optional. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Women: A dress or pantsuit is required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
* Please note that prices are subject to change.
Some Images by Disney Parks