Disney’s Tables in Wonderland (TIW) is a dining option exclusively available to Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders.
- $175 for Florida Residents
- $150 for Annual / Seasonal Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
- Guests may also add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!
- A 20% discount offered on food and beverage, including alcohol, at over 100 participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World® Resort (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Complimentary Resort Valet and Theme Park parking for dining purposes
- Invitations to special events, such as happy hours, dessert parties, and dinners!
To purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership, visit Guest Relations, located at all four Theme Parks and Disney Springs area. You must be 21 years old or older to purchase.
How to Purchase:
- If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Disney Springs® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
- If you are a Florida Resident or Annual / Seasonal Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Disney Springs® Area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase over the phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.
General Block-out Dates
All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked-out for Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Please note that some locations are subject to additional block-out dates.
Some additional items to keep in mind
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The TIW member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit Cards used for payment must match the name on the TIW card and the state identification.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the TIW member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the TIW secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- When using the discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.