Regular – Value – Peak Ticket Prices
Guests who choose 2 to 10 day Magic Your Way Base Tickets enjoy admission to any one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for each day of their ticket. Any of the following options can be added:
- Park Hopper Option
Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option
Two amazing Disney Water Parks, one great way to add value to your Magic Your Way Ticket: the Water Park Fun & More Option. Hang ten or take five in Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and enjoy downhill thrills and plenty of ways to cold chill in Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
What does the “& More” include? You can also choose to visit:
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf course (before 4:00 p.m.)
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf course (before 4:00 p.m.)
1-Day Theme Park Tickets and Options
Guests purchasing a 1-Day Ticket can select from the following:
- 1-Day Magic Your Way Magic Kingdom® Ticket
- 1-Day Magic Your Way Epcot® or Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Ticket
- 1-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper® Ticket
- 1-Day Magic Your Way Water Park Fun & More Ticket
- 1-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper & Water Park Fun & More Ticket
1-Day Theme Park Tickets will expire on December 31 of the year following purchase.
Tickets and Options are non-transferable and non-refundable. Multi-day tickets expire 14 days from first use. A 1-Day Value Season Ticket is valid for single day admission on Value Season dates only. A 1-Day Regular Season Ticket is valid for single day admission on Regular and Value Season dates only. A 1-Day Peak Season Ticket is valid for single day admission on Peak, Regular and Value Season dates. 1-Day Theme Park Tickets will expire on December 31 of the year following purchase, but the amount paid for an unused, expired ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket at the current price. No credit or refund will be given if a higher season ticket is used on a lower season date. Peak, Regular and Value validity dates continue to be added to the calendar from time to time, so please check back often. The dates assigned to each of the seasons and the number of days in each of these seasons may change from year to year. Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions. Number of Water Park Fun & More visits varies based on number of days of ticket. Certain age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities. Excludes activities/events that are separately priced. Water Parks are subject to seasonal and weather closures. Tee time reservations are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability; entitlement covers green fees-other fees may apply. Valid for one round of miniature golf, which must start prior to 4:00 p.m. Only one miniature golf course visit per day. Upgrades or modifications to existing Magic Your Way tickets can take place anytime in person within 14 days from the date of first use.
Magic Your Way Base Ticket
The Magic Your Way Base Ticket is the starter ticket for Walt Disney World and includes:
ONE theme park admission* PER DAY for the number of days on the ticket to:
This ticket expires 14 days from first use and does not include park hopping or admission to other Walt Disney World attractions such as, Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, or Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. These extras can be added with the extra “Water Park Fun & More” option for an additional cost. Only one theme park admission may be used per day, unless you have a purchased a ticket for a special event in another location.
Park Hopper Option
The Park Hopper Option allows you to come and go as through all four Walt Disney World theme parks on the same day, for the length of the ticket. This can be added for an additional cost.
**DIStracted Tip – Unless you are planning to only visit one park per day, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Park Hopper option!! This option can prove to be a lifesaver when the weather is bad, when crowds are absolutely overwhelming, and when you simply want to see more than one thing in one day!! In addition, should you make dining reservations in a theme park you are limited to ONLY THAT THEME PARK for the day without the Park Hopper option!
Water Park Fun & More Option
The Water Park Fun & More Option can be added to the Magic Your Way Base Ticket for an additional cost, and the number of visits will correspond with the total number of Theme Park Days on Guest’s Magic Your Way Tickets. (Exception: The 1-day ticket has two Water Park Fun and More Visits.)
The Water Park Fun & More Option allows Guests to add visits to:
• Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
• Blizzard Beach Water Park
• Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
• Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (excluding special events)
** DIStracted Tip: If you are planning to add a Water Park option to your tickets and you choose the Magic Your Way package, you will actually SAVE money by purchasing these tickets together!
Magic Your Way Tickets with Resort Reservations
When you purchase your tickets along with a Walt Disney World vacation package including reservations to a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you will receive the following:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort hotel
- Magic Your Way Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 days
- Magical Extras (see below)
2016 Magical Extras
These exclusive Magical Extras are included with Walt Disney Travel Company packages at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf – Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at a ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ – 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts. Block-out dates for bowling, food and non-alcoholic beverages are: 1/1/16 – 1/4/16).
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports – 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).
Places to Eat
- House of Blues™ – 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues located in Disney Springs (valid for dine in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to six Guests per party; gratuity not included). Receive 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes CD’s art, sundries and sale items).
- Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company® – 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations in Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park,Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Springs.
- Planet Hollywood® – Receive 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages, located at Disney Springs.
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria – 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner, located at Disney Springs. Offer not valid for merchandise.
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Café – 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner, located at Disney Springs. Offer not valid for merchandise.
Places to Shop
- LittleMissMatched™ – 20% off the non-discounted prices of merchandise at LittleMissMatched located at Disney Springs.
- Something Silver® – 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Something Silver located at Disney Springs.
- Arribas Brothers – 10% off purchases at Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot. (Excludes Aramani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladró, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges; some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer).
- Basin: 10% off purchases at Basin located at Disney Springs or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Curl® by Sammy Duvall – 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
- Pop Gallery – 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes published artists and shipping, other exclusions may apply).
- The Hair Wrap Company – One charm with a value of $5.00 with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney Worldlocations. Excludes pre-made wraps.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable.
Land/Air Program – $77.50 per Adult
Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption (100% of insured Trip Cost), including coverage for nonrefundable prepaid airfare purchased with a Walt Disney Travel Company package through your travel professional or on your own, due to covered reasons such as:
- Involuntary termination or layoff after the effective date of coverage and you have been an active employee with the same employer for at least one year
- Being called into active military service, or having military leave revoked, or being reassigned
- A disabling sickness, injury or death causing trip to be canceled
- Hurricane or inclement weather causing delay or cancellation of travel
$600 Trip Delay
Reimburses guests up to $200 a day for reasonable additional expenses (meals and lodging) due to trip delay.
$2,000 Baggage & Personal Effects Loss
Covers items that are lost, stolen or damaged during a guest’s vacation.
$500 Baggage Delay
Provides reimbursement for essential items if guest’s bags are delayed more than 12 hours.
$25,000 Emergency Medical & Dental Expense
Primary coverage pays for doctor, hospital, ambulance services and prescription medication. No daily limits or deductibles.
$100,000 Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation
Provides for emergency evacuation expenses and repatriation of remains, medical transport and complete case handling to ensure guest’s family is taken care of properly.
$25,000 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment
$25,000 Rental Car Damage
Travel assistance services provided by On Call International
Travel insurance is refundable within 14 days of purchase if guest has not departed on Covered Trip and/or provided there has been no covered expense. Travel Insurance is offered through Disney Destinations, LLC.
Coverage may be purchased up to the time of final payment and becomes effective upon our receipt of the payment of the premium.