My Disney Experience
My Disney Experience is a free and fun digital guide to all there is to do in Walt Disney World. My Disney Experience is the key to personalizing your trip before leaving home! I don’t know about you, but the months and weeks leading up to my Disney vacations are the most exciting for me. The day my deposit goes down and the countdown clocks begin things get REAL! Once you have a reservation number with Disney you can begin using My Disney Experience! You begin by visiting My Disney Experience online.
With My Disney Experience, you can:
- Design your overall vacation experience, planning as much or as little as you wish;
- Link resort reservations and theme park tickets;
- Create a wish list of “must-do” experiences;
- Make FastPass+ selections;
- Make dining reservations;
- Have complete information about Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, attractions, experiences and dining.View entertainment offerings and add them to your screen to generate a reminder;
- Access interactive maps of Walt Disney World theme parks and resort hotels. Theme park maps allow you to pinpoint the closest Attractions with their current wait times; pinpoint Disney character meet and great locations; and pinpoint nearby restaurants which include links to view menus and make reservations. Resort hotel maps provide pool, dining, spas, shopping, restaurant, and recreation locations;
- Connect with family and friends to coordinate plans, including photo sharing through their My Disney Experience account;
- Customize your MagicBands for each member of your party, choosing the color and the name that will be printed on the inside. Your MagicBands will be mailed to your house prior to your trip, or made available for pick up at check-in at your Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Those of you who book far enough in advance should receive the MagicBands at home;
- Complete online check-in via My Disney Experience prior to your arrival date, expediting your check-in process; and
- Take the mobile app with you when you visit.