Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special hard ticket event that takes place in Magic Kingdom Park on select nights during November and December.
The party begins at 7:00 p.m., however, party guests are allowed to enter the Magic Kingdom as early as 4:oo p.m. You can expect an absolutely breathtaking Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, visits with Santa Claus, special character meetings, cookies and hot cocoa, an extra special holiday Wishes, and the best part of all, magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.! Even if you come from a place where snow is covering the ground there is something absolutely breathtaking when snow starts to fall on Main Street, U.S.A. with the castle in the background lit up with millions of white lights!
There is Christmas music playing in the street and all you see is happiness and laughter. This is a do not miss event!
The 2016 party dates are:
- November 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27 & 29
- December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 & 22
November 10, 13 – $86.00 plus tax age 10+, $81.00 plus tax age 3-9 in advance, $91.00/$86 same-day
November 18, 27, 29, December 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13 – $92.00 plus tax age 10+, $87.00 plus tax age 3-9 in advance, $96/$91.00 same-day
November 7, 8, 11, 15, December 1 – $91.00 plus tax age 10+, $86.00 plus tax age 3-9
December 9, 15 – $96.00 plus tax age 10+, $91.00 plus tax age 3-9
December 16, 18, 22 – $99.00 plus tax age 10+, $94.00 plus tax age 3-9
Annual Passholder Rates available November 7, 8, 11, 15; December 1, 11, & 13 – Rates are $74-$84 plus tax depending on night.
DVC members also have discounts on additional nights, including all dates Annual Passholders are entitled to, November 10, 13, 18, 27, 29, & December 6 ranging between $74-89 plus tax.
Tickets can be purchased online at the Disney Events page, or by calling Disney directly at 407-WDISNEY (407-934-7639).
A few DIStracted tips:
- (1) Plan to attend the party on a weeknight if you can. The weekend parties tend to be a lot more crowded with Orlando residents and other annual pass holders making the trip for the day. One of the perks to going to the ticketed only event in the Magic Kingdom is to enjoy the lighter crowds!
- (2) If at all possible, eat dinner BEFORE going to the party! While there are a lot of choices for dinner the night of the party, you do not want to spend your time sitting at the table! I made this mistake once and will not do it again. Definitely DO NOT make dining reservations this evening! This would be a great day to grab a late lunch and a snack from your resort on the way to the party; or eat an early dinner in your resort.
- (3) The MOST IMPORTANT TIP OF ALL, make absolutely sure you will be able to go before purchasing your tickets. All tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable! I know a lot of people probably plan trips in advance thinking they hope to be able to go in November or December if their finances are right. If this is your current situation and you are not 100% sure you can actually take your trip do NOT buy these tickets until you are absolutely certain you are going. If you do, and you have to cancel your vacation, you will not get your money back! 🙁