On July 14, 2016 Disney Fans all over the world will be able to buy tickets to the biggest fan event of the year! The 2017 D23 Expo invites Disney Fans to invade Anaheim Convention Center July 14 – 16, 2017.
Ne-Yo covers “A Friend Like Me” from Aladdin at the 2015 D23 Expo.
For three (3) magical days Disney Fans will celebrate and honor all aspects of Disney Entertainment. Fans will be able to enjoy learning about what the future holds for The Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media plus so much more!
For a short period (July 14 – December 31, 2016) Fans will be able to purchase one-day admission tickets to the 2017 D23 Expo at a discounted price of $67 and $46 for children 3-12. Members of the official D23 Fan Club can purchase one-day admission tickets for $57 per adult and $41 for children 3-12. Multi-day tickets will be available for purchase.
Just for D23 Members there will be a limited number of VIP Sorcerer Packages available for $2250! The Sorcerer Package includes:
- Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
- Reserved seating at presentations in Hall D23, Stage 23 and Stage 28
- Limited-edition D23 American Tourister boarding bag
- Pre-Expo tour of select exhibits including Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives
- Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store and Mickey’s of Glendale
- Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
- Welcome Reception of Thursday Evening
- Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
- Meet and Greet with a special Disney guest
- “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
- Access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge and other benefit
While we wait for the 2017 D23 Expo check out some of the highlights from the 2015 D23 Expo!
Richard Sherman introduces Ashley Brown to sing “The Kiss Goodnight” at the 2015 D23 Expo.
Want to keep up with all the latest news and articles? Sign up for our newsletter, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+. Our YouTube channel features videos taken by our team and new videos are being added! If you want to chat with the members of the Magical DIStractions team, join our Magical DIStractions group on Facebook.