With the announcement earlier this week that registration for Disney’s Wine and Dine Half was being pushed back everyone has been on pins and needles waiting for the big news…
Finally today it was announced that Disney’s Wine and Dine Half is becoming a challenge! Of course, to make it a challenge there needs to be a 10k! The Wine and Dine 10k will take place on Saturday, November 5, 2016 moving the Wine and Dine Half Marathon to Sunday, November 6, 2016. To qualify for the new Luimere’s Two-Course Challenge runners must register for the challenge during registration.
Adding a challenge and a 10k wasn’t the only BIG news to hit runDisney runners. The Wine and Dine Half Weekend has always been a night race, but now each race is scheduled to start at 5:30 A.M.
- Mickey’s Holiday 5k – November 4, 2016 @ 5:30 A.M.
- Wine and Dine 10k – November 5, 2016 @ 5:30 A.M.
- Wine and Dine Half Marathon – November 6, 2016 @ 5:30 A.M.
- runDisney Kids Races – Dashes- November 4, 2016 @ 11 A.M. and 1 Miler- November 5, 2015 @ 12:30 P.M.
- runDisney Health & Fitness Expo– November 3-6, 2016
Want to keep up with all the latest news and articles? Sign up for our newsletter, follow us on Instagram, Pinterest and Google+. Our YouTube channel features videos taken by our team and new videos are being added! If you want to chat with the members of the Magical DIStractions team, join our Magical DIStractions group on Facebook.