Playing off the seemingly never-ending success of Frozen, Disney casting chief Sheila Havarohl announced today that she has secured a part for versatile actor/comedian Josh Gad in virtually every current movie in production.
Josh obviously will again voice Olaf in Frozen 2, and as previously announced will play Le Fou in the live-action Beauty and the Beast.
According to Sheila, Josh will also find his way into the following movies, at a minimum:
• in Dumbo as Timothy J. Mouse
• in Mulan as Mishu
• in Tomorrowland as Tom Morrow
• in Star Wars – The Force Awakens as an Ewok commander
• in The Good Dinosaur as an unhatched egg
• in Finding Dory as a yet-to-named penguin
• in The Jungle Book as Hathi the baby elephant
• in Pete’s Dragon as Pete
• in Pixar’s Moana as a monkey named Ape Rahful