Building on the classic style of the previous 2 ships, the Disney Dream is distinguished for its classic early 20th-century design coupled with state-of-the-art technology. Designed to reflect the glamour of the golden age of 1930’s cruising, elegance and sophistication mingle with Disney storytelling and whimsy. Lavish decorative murals merge with sparkling fixtures as well as furnishings in a radiant Art Deco ambiance.
- 4,000 passengers
- 14 decks
- Total length of 1,115 feet
- Maximum width of 125 feet
- Gross tonnage of 130,000
Disney Dream Staterooms and Deckplans
Disney Dream Children’s Activities
Disney’s Oceaneer Club
Featuring a stage area where kids can create and star in their own theatrical plays, join storytelling sessions in addition to special visits by Disney characters. The central rotunda has a 103-inch plasma screen for movies and magical Character interactions. It is also a portal to other “lands,” including Andy’s Room, Monster’s Academy, Pixie Hollow and Explorer Pod.
- Andy’s Room
Here, kids can play with larger-than-life characters, including Rex the dinosaur, Hamm the piggy bank, Mr. Potato Head and a huge Slinky Dog structure.
- Monsters Academy
An elaborately themed play structure where kids can immerse themselves in the world of Monstropolis among computers with unique interactive games.
- Pixie Hollow
This space transports children to the magical world inhabited by fairies designed for dress-up play, individual craft projects coupled with storytelling sessions among a tree with glittering lights.
- Explorer Pod
Children can explore the bright blue and yellow submarine surrounded by virtual environments and 16 interactive computers stations for individual or group games.
Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
The main room features a stage where kids can hear stories of expeditions, take part in a ship-wide quest game and of course, star in their own play. A 103-inch plasma screen shows Disney movies and provides interactions with Disney’s animated alien, Stitch. In a workshop and laboratory, kids concoct crazy experiments, stretch their culinary skills and participate in other hands-on activities. Branching off the Lab’s main room are several themed play spaces:
- Media Room
Kick back and relax in bean bag chairs, watch movies, play video games or even read a book.
- Animator’s Studio
Create original, hand-drawn art or learn how to sketch favorite Disney characters. Together with the help of a youth counselor, kids can even design and bring to life computer-animated characters.
- The Wheelhouse
Features computers and large, high-definition LCD screens. Additionally, technophiles can compete in various games from the latest video game consoles on the market.
- Sound Studio
This interactive area is dedicated to children who appreciate music and want to create it.
- Craft Studio
Children seeking a more tactile artistic experience can escape to this creative studio for hands-on arts and crafts projects.
it’s a Small World Nursery
Inspired by the classic attraction, this nursery provides a colorful and soothing environment for children under 3 years. The nursery’s décor is a stylized patchwork of colorful shapes with 3 distinct areas: First, an acclimation zone that is designed to help youngsters adjust. Secondly, a main play area with a facade of interactive features and a separate room for naps. Additionally there is a play area includes kid-sized tables and chairs for crafts, games and books. And finally, movie time and story time programs are sure to entertain.
- $9 per hour for first child
- $8 per hour for second child in the same family
Cancellations may be made without penalty up to 4 hours in advance of reservation.
Tweens & Teens Clubs
This special lounge is available exclusively to tweens-children 11 to 14 years of age.
It’s hi-tech entertainment including an illuminated dance floor, notebook computers as well as a state-of-the-art video wall stretching 18 feet long and nearly 5 feet tall with 18 individual LCD screens. Edge’s prime location offers views of the pool decks below with portholes providing silhouetted views of AquaDuck riders as they zoom through the water coaster. Plus thanks to green screen rooms, tweens can superimpose their image in both photo postcards and video karaoke.
It’s “teens-only” in this exclusive space for those ages 14 through 17. Here, teenage Guests can listen to music, watch television, play video games in addition to taking part in a number of other activities chaperoned by some of the coolest counselors at sea.
This indoor/outdoor lounge has the look and feel of a hip urban coffee shop and stylish nightclub together with mod, movable furniture and cushy chairs to relax in style. The venue features a coffee bar, multi-screen video wall, as well as a media room for catching a movie on a 103-inch LCD screen with digital surround sound. A lighted, multi-color disco floor and video wall set the stage for dance parties, where aspiring DJs can spin and mix tracks. For a laid-back experience, teens can recline in individual nooks and watch a personal video screen or play video games. The private outdoor deck provides fun in the sun with mod chairs and chaise lounges for sunbathing plus “splash” pools, fountains, pop jets and misters to cool off. There are also deck games such as ping-pong, foosball and a giant checkerboard.
Disney Dream Family Friendly Dining
Animator’s Palate – Contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine with an American flair. Inspired by the magic of Disney animation, this spacious yet stylized restaurant is filled with everything you’d expect to find inside an actual animator’s studio. Character sketches, maquettes, light boxes, paint brushes, computer work stations in addition to other tools of the animation trade delightfully decorate the venue.
Enchanted Garden – Inspired by the picturesque gardens of Versailles, this restaurant boasts a market-inspired menu from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the same fashion, the garden transforming magically from day to night over the course of the meal. Flower light fixtures “bloom” in color and the ceiling changes from a brilliant blue, to golden red and finally into a constellation of twinkling stars. Adding to the idyllic atmosphere is a 7-foot tall cascading fountain with a Mickey Mouse stone cherub.
Royal Palace – Find yourself in the center of a classic Disney fairytale where much of the restaurant’s décor is inspired by classic Disney films like Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast. Resplendent décor includes ornate marble floors, a luxurious rose carpet as well as an elaborate chandelier brimming with glass slippers and roses, along with hand-painted portraits of Disney princesses and princes.
Adult Only Dining
Palo – Northern Italian cuisine. Over subtle classical Italian music, this restaurant offers dinner nightly on all cruises. Additionally, on cruises that are 4-nights or longer, guests have the option of enjoying brunch as well. Named after the long poles used to push and pull gondolas, Venetian masks adorn the walls, a backlit bar sits at the center and an open kitchen adds to the magic. Elegant glass, inlaid wood paneling coupled with sweeping panoramic floor-to-ceiling ocean views make this the perfect setting for Guests 18 or older looking for a more intimate or romantic experience.
Remy – French cuisine. Offering the most upscale dining experience onboard for Guests 18 and older, relish spectacular ocean views and sophisticated décor. Like an authentic fine-dining restaurant in France, the luxurious dining room is comparatively lit softy and designed in a timeless Art Nouveau style. In addition to the refined ambience, tables are set with Frette linens, Riedel glassware, Christofle silverware and china created exclusively for the restaurant. The gourmet menu was created by Chef Arnaud Lallement from l’Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 2-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Nightclubs & Lounges
- 687 Pub, Deck 4 Aft. A contemporary sports bar for family activities during the day and adult cocktails at night. Sit at the long curved bar with warm wood finishes or sink into a big leather chair. With flat-screen LCD televisions and a huge plasma screen with digital surround sound, it’s the perfect spot for watching sports and events via satellite, or partaking in gaming tables and board games that grace the lounge.
- District Lounge, Deck 4 Aft. An intimate night spot with a modern design. During the day, Guests of all ages can enjoy a variety of refreshing beverages; while at night, adults mingle over mixed drinks. A special feature is a ceiling dome that imparts a soft glow and sets the mood, changing in hue and intensity as day gives way to night. Get the evening started with your favorite cocktail from the full-service bar while listening to live piano and guest vocalists.
- Evolution, Deck 4 Aft. This glowing, pulsating dance club plays contemporary hits and classic favorites. During the day, families enjoy dance classes, bingo, and arts and crafts. Nighttime is adults only with dancing, games, karaoke and a full bar. The décor, inspired by a monarch butterfly wing, embellishes the walls with swirling trails of light on the ceiling. This is also the primary venue for adults-only themed parties, cabaret shows and comedy acts.
- Waves, Deck 12 Aft. Take a stroll to this breezy bar, a scenic spot overlooking Mickey’s Pool where Guests of all ages can relax with a refreshing beverage. This casual open-air venue is an elongated bar featuring warm wood tones together with a cool nautical touch. Additionally, cleverly designed banquet booths provide an ideal atmosphere for Guests to sit back and enjoy each other’s company.
- Bon Voyage, Deck 3 Midship. Situated in the grand Atrium, it’s the perfect place where families can partake in a beverage or snack throughout the day and adults can enjoy a refreshing beverage before dinner. This sophisticated Art Deco retreat offers a full bar serving a large selection of beer, wine and mixed cocktails to Guests 21 years of age or older for an additional fee.
- D-Lounge, Deck 4 Midship. A fun, family lounge and nightclub entertainment area where both parents and children are invited to dance, sing, play games and enjoy live entertainment together. This spacious venue offers a casual atmosphere and comfortable seating, making it a perfect gathering place for the whole family. Here, both young and young-at-heart can take part in games, entertainment or activities designed to engage all family members.
- Vista Cafe, Deck 4 Midship. This café/bar is a cheery destination for Guests looking to enjoy coffee and a pastry in the morning and a pre- or post-dinner cocktail at night. Bedecked in old-world Art Deco glamour, this venue is also a state-of-the-art hotspot, offering convenient wireless connectivity for surfing the Internet. Additionally, a photo kiosk is located on the premises for Guests looking to view pictures from the onboard photography studio located nearby.
- Cove Cafe- Deck 9/11 Forward. Enjoy beverages and snacks with a multitude of media. This intimate haven provides both air-conditioned indoor seating and ocean-breeze outdoor seating to relax with a refreshing alcoholic beverage, gourmet coffee or snack. There are magazines and books for reading, large flat-screen television for the latest in news and sports and Internet access (additional charge) for Guests who want to get “connected”.
- Currents- Deck 13 Forward. A breezy spot with a commanding view where Guests can relax and unwind while sipping a cool cocktail. Perched high onboard one of the ship upper decks, Currents is a great lookout spot to see the glorious sea, to glimpse the shore and to relish a golden sunset. This breezy bar serves a wide assortment of refreshments.
- Meridian- Deck 12 Aft. This adults-only bar, is an intimate nighttime spot for a pre- or post-dinner cocktail in an indoor ocean view setting or outdoor deck with cigar bar. The décor pays homage to world travel. Passport stamps from around the world adorn the walls and a twinkling celestial constellation map hangs overhead. Dress Code: Indoor area: dress pants and shirt are required for men (jacket is optional) and a dress or pantsuit is required for women. Outside deck: the dress code is cruise casual, jeans and shorts are acceptable, however, no swimwear or tanks tops, please.
- Pink- Deck 4 Aft. An elegant nightspot designed to look like the inside of a Champagne bottle. The entire venue feels like you are immersed in a bottle of pink effervescence. The decor features back-lit glass “bubbles”, a luminous accent wall, sculpted-glass light fixtures reminiscent of flutes coupled with luxurious velvet, marble and wood finishes. For something unique, select from a collection of sparkling wines from various countries.
- Skyline- Deck 4 Aft. A cosmopolitan sky bar boasting sweeping views of some of the world’s most famous cities. This cocktail lounge offers a chic setting together with digital fireplace. Warm wood and lustrous metal finishes provide a backdrop to the 7 LCD big screens depicting a different city each day and magically transforming from day to night as each day progresses. Signature cocktails are inspired by the showcased city’s view.
Disney Dream Entertainment
This lavish production tells the tale of a father who, through the power of Disney magic, reconnects with his daughter as well as learns a valuable lesson about what is important in life. This show takes guests to the garden of Dr. Cornelius Greenaway. His daughter Sophia makes a special birthday wish and the impossible happens: Genie from Disney’s “Aladdin” appears to make her wish come true along with more than 20 of Disney’s most beloved characters.
The Golden Mickey’s: A Timeless Tribute
This guest favorite gets an extra sprinkle of glitz and glamour with new musical numbers, enhanced technology together with dazzling special effects. Enjoy an aerial ballet featuring Ariel from “The Little Mermaid,” an elegant ballroom waltz inspired by “Beauty and the Beast” featuring the Beast’s transformation into a prince, and likewise a romantic duet performed by Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, lead characters of Disney’s animated feature, “Tangled.”
Prepare for a family-friendly, fun-filled musical extravaganza with elaborate sets and special effects, extravagant costumes and a contemporary musical score. About to lose his position as Lord of the Underworld, Hades conjures up the most powerful Disney villains to help him replenish the world of evil. What ensues is a comical journey filled with wacky antics in addition to amusing musical numbers. This show features a “Who’s Who” of Disney villains and sidekicks, including Ursula, the Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Dr. Facilier, Cruella De Vil and Scar.
A thrilling, transparent tube, water coaster which propels Guests on an exciting journey off the side of the ship, through the Forward Funnel and down 4 decks into a lazy river. A cruise industry first, this elevated coaster travels 765 feet and also features an exciting drop. Designed for adults as well as children at least 42″ or taller*, this exciting ride affords breathtaking views of the ocean and ship below – that is, if you’re brave enough to keep your eyes open!
Donald’s Pool – Designed for families to not only enjoy a dip, but also relax poolside with an array of deck chairs (first-come, first-served basis). At various times, Crew Members host games and activities. Above the pool is a state-of-the-art, 24-by-14-foot LED screen called Funnel Vision. Families can sit back, relax and watch classic Disney animated features, live-action movies or other programs, including popular TV shows, major sporting and broadcast events.
Mickey’s Pool – A Children’s pool shaped like Mickey Mouse designed for young kids to safely splash while also making friends. Crew Members host games and activities at various times daily. Plus, suspended by a gigantic Mickey Mouse hand, a yellow slide twists and turns, splashing down for an exciting and safe ride. To use the slide, children must be between the ages of 4 and 14. They also must stand at least 3 feet 2 inches tall (38 inches) and no more than 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches).
Nemo’s Reef – A whimsical water play area designed for children, featuring fountains, bubblers, pop jets, and of course, characters from the Disney·Pixar movie, Finding Nemo. Surrounded by a glass enclosure and shaded from the sun, the area features a soft wet deck surface for safety and comfort. The 1,500-square-foot venue includes character figures that move and spray water plus a mini-sized water slide. Nearby deck chairs allow parents to keep a close eye on their children. Nemo’s Reef is for children ages 8 and under only (swim diapers are allowed).
Quiet Cove Pool – Reserved for adults 18 and older, this pool creates a relaxing escape coupled with a subdued environment. Conveniently near the Cove Bar, luxuriate in a calming space with sparkling blue water, perfect for cooling off and mingling with other grownups. Nearby, a jetted hot tub overlooks sweeping ocean views. Furthermore, plush lounge chairs are also available (first-come, first-serve basis).
Character Greetings, where kids and adults can meet and greet Disney Characters, occur throughout the ship, both during special surprises appearances in addition to designated places.
Although subject to change, Disney Characters during your cruise may include:
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Chip & Dale
- Captain Hook
- Peter Pan
- Snow White
- Princess Aurora
- Princess Tiana
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Princess Anna
- Queen Elsa
Designated Character Greetings ship locations include:
- the Lobby Atrium
- Donald’s Pool area
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club
- D Lounge
Sea Ya’ Real Soon! Party – Sea Ya’ Real Soon! is a 45-minute deck party located on Decks 3 and 4 in the Lobby Atrium that begins at approximately 10:00 p.m. the night before Debarkation Day.
Spa & Fitness
Senses – Tranquility, pampering and relaxation in an ocean-view sanctuary providing therapeutic as well as personal care services for men and women. This immaculate setting offers spa treatments, massages, body wraps, facials, aromatherapy, manicures, pedicures, hairstyling and blowouts, plus teeth whitening at the Smile Spa, and a barber shop for traditional men’s grooming services.
Chill Spa – A separate spa exclusively for teens ages 13 through 17 (inside Senses Spa & Salon) boasts a tranquil oasis with dedicated treatment rooms and seating area exclusive to teen Guests. Offering a wide variety of spa services and treatments, including facials, massages, and manicures, it’s the perfect place for teens to relax, rejuvenate and indulge in soothing beauty treatments created just for them; such as a Heavenly Massage, Hot Chocolate Wrap and Ice Cream Manicure and Pedicure. A parent or guardian must be present for the duration of all Chill Spa treatments.
Fitness Center – An expansive exercise facility with a breathtaking ocean view. Make the most of the state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and weight machines, as well as numerous classes and seminars offering aerobics, yoga and Pilates instruction. For a fee, you can schedule a one-on-one 60-minute session with a personal trainer. Reservations may be set up at the Fitness Center once onboard.
Goofy’s Sports Deck – It’s the perfect place for kids, teens and adults to partake in active recreational fun. Start with a whimsical, Disney-themed course with 9 interactive holes and a goofy twist.Quirky golf clubs, some crooked and bent, will challenge golfers to stay on course. Digital sports simulators provide a variety of state-of-the-art virtual sports-gaming experiences that also include soccer, golf, tennis and basketball. Realistic graphics and sounds, invite you to kick, swing, throw and compete, without having to chase a ball. Finally, enjoy a basketball court that can be easily re-configured into a mini-soccer pitch or volleyball court. 2 mini-sized courts offer little ones a chance to play at their pace.
- Golf: $25-half hour, $45-hour
- Sports: $12-half hour, $20-hour
Cancellation: 50% of the simulator booking fee is charged for day-of cancellations or for no-shows.
Mickey’s Mainsail– Discover exclusive Disney Cruise Line logo merchandise, in addition to clothing, accessories, gifts, souvenirs, special edition pins and plush character toys.
Sea Treasures – A trove of tax-free watches, glittering jewelry, loose gemstones and collectibles. Find Disney Cruise Line logo clothing, chic European fragrances as well as tropical fashions Shutters – The onboard photo gallery that meets all your photographic needs. Relive the magic again and again with professionally taken photographs.
Whitecaps – Supplies a fine selection of luxury goods including perfumes, premium cigars and upscale liquors—all tax- and duty-free.
Vista Gallery – Take part in live art auctions at sea with original paintings, etchings, lithographs, serigraphs, and watercolors.
Whozits & Whatzits – Located by Donald’s Pool, find a convenient selection of sundries.