The fourth addition to the fleet, this majestic cruise liner boasts an opulent Art Nouveau design as well as state-of-the-art facilities. This ship features the same attention to detail Disney is known for, while introducing new and immersive, one-of-a-kind venues and experiences for everyone in the family.
- 4,000 passengers
- 14 decks
- Total length of 1,115 feet
- Maximum width of 125 feet
- Gross tonnage of 130,000
Staterooms and Deckplans
Disney’s Oceaneer Club
Featuring a stage area where kids can create and star in their own theatrical plays, join storytelling sessions in addition to attending special visits by Disney characters. The central rotunda has a 103-inch plasma screen for movies and magical Character interactions. It is also a portal to other “lands,” including Andy’s Room, Monster’s Academy, Pixie Hollow and Explorer Pod.
- Andy’s Room
Here, kids can play with larger-than-life characters, including Rex the dinosaur, Hamm the piggy bank, Mr. Potato Head and a huge Slinky Dog structure.
- Monsters Academy
An elaborately themed play structure where kids can immerse themselves in the world of Monstropolis among computers with uniquely interactive games.
- Pixie Hollow
This space transports children to the magical world inhabited by fairies designed for dress-up play, individual craft projects in addition to storytelling sessions among a tree with glittering lights.
- Explorer Pod
Children can explore the bright blue and yellow submarine surrounded by virtual environments and 16 interactive computers stations for individual or group games.
Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
The main room features a stage where kids can not only hear stories of expeditions, but also take part in a ship-wide quest game and star in their own play. A 103-inch plasma screen shows Disney movies and provides interactions with Disney’s animated alien, Stitch. In a workshop and laboratory, kids concoct crazy experiments, stretch their culinary skills and participate in other hands-on activities. Branching off the Lab’s main room are several themed play spaces:
- Media Room
Kick back and relax in bean bag chairs, watch movies, play video games or even read a book.
- Animator’s Studio
Create original, hand-drawn art or learn how to sketch favorite Disney characters. With the help of a youth counselor, kids can even design and bring to life computer-animated characters.
- The Wheelhouse
Features computers and large, high-definition LCD screens. Technophiles can compete in various games from the latest video game consoles on the market.
- Sound Studio
This interactive area is dedicated to children who appreciate music and want to create it.
- Craft Studio
Children seeking a more tactile artistic experience can escape to this creative studio for hands-on arts and crafts projects.
it’s a Small World Nursery
Inspired by the classic attraction, this nursery provides a colorful and soothing environment for children under 3 years. The nursery’s décor is a stylized patchwork of colorful shapes with 3 distinct areas: An acclimation zone (designed to help youngsters adjust), a main play area with a facade of interactive features and a separate room for naps. The play area includes kid-sized tables and chairs for crafts, games and books. Plus, movie time and story time programs are sure to entertain.
- $9 per hour for first child
- $8 per hour for second child in the same family
Cancellations may be made without penalty up to 4 hours in advance of reservation.
Tweens & Teens Clubs
This special lounge is available exclusively to tweens-children 11 to 14 years of age.
It’s hi-tech entertainment including an illuminated dance floor, notebook computers and a state-of-the-art video wall stretching 18 feet long and nearly 5 feet tall with 18 individual LCD screens. Edge’s prime location offers views of the pool decks below with portholes providing silhouetted views of AquaDuck riders as they zoom through the water coaster. Plus thanks to green screen rooms, tweens can superimpose their image in both photo postcards and video karaoke.
It’s “teens-only” in this exclusive space for those ages 14 through 17. Here, teenage Guests can listen to music, watch television, or play video games. There are also a number of other activities chaperoned by some of the coolest counselors at sea.
This indoor/outdoor lounge has the look and feel of a hip urban coffee shop and stylish nightclub with mod, movable furniture and cushy chairs to relax in style. The venue features a coffee bar, multi-screen video wall and a media room for catching a movie on a 103-inch LCD screen with digital surround sound. A lighted, multi-color disco floor and video wall set the stage for dance parties, where aspiring DJs can spin and mix tracks. For a laid-back experience, teens can recline in individual nooks and watch a personal video screen or play video games. The private outdoor deck provides fun in the sun with mod chairs and chaise lounges for sunbathing plus “splash” pools, fountains, pop jets and misters to cool off. There are also deck games such as ping-pong, foosball and a giant checkerboard.
Family Friendly Dining
Contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine with an American flair. Inspired by the magic of Disney animation, this spacious yet stylized restaurant is filled with everything you’d expect to find inside an actual animator’s studio. Character sketches, maquettes, light boxes, paint brushes, computer work stations and other tools of the animation trade delightfully decorate the venue; and scenes and characters from popular Disney films adorn the walls—creating a one-of-a-kind experience.
Inspired by the picturesque gardens of Versailles, this restaurant boasts a market-inspired menu from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner – while transforming magically from day to night over the course of the meal. Flower light fixtures “bloom” in color and the ceiling changes from a brilliant blue, to golden red and finally into a constellation of twinkling stars. Adding to the idyllic atmosphere is a 7-foot tall cascading fountain with a Mickey Mouse stone cherub.
Find yourself in the center of a classic Disney fairytale where much of the restaurant’s décor is inspired by classic Disney films like Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty as well as Beauty and the Beast. Resplendent décor includes ornate marble floors, a luxurious rose carpet together with an elaborate chandelier brimming with glass slippers and roses, along with hand-painted portraits of Disney princesses and princes.
Royal Court Royal Tea
Enjoy a magical teatime with royal treatment! Enjoy visits from some popular Disney princesses. It’s a fantasy-come-true for little ones! The menu includes herbal tea and 2 delicious courses—one sweet and one savory. Additionally, each child receives an assortment of gifts as a keepsake of their storybook experience:
- Gifts for Girls: Jewelry box, link bracelet and necklace with charms, My Disney Girl doll, pen and autograph, as well as a tiara and French Rose
- Gifts for Boys: Backpack, sword and shield, pin as well as Duffy the Disney Bear
After boarding the ship, please call or visit Guest Services to check availability. Reservations are only available onboard. Prices are $210/per child; and $69 per child. This special experience is uniquely designed for children ages 3 to 12 and their parents. Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Solo adults are not eligible for this event.
Adult Only Dining
Palo – Northern Italian cuisine.
Over subtle classical Italian music, this restaurant offers dinner nightly on all cruises, and on cruises that are 4-nights or longer, guests also have the option of enjoying brunch as well. Named after the long poles used to push and pull gondolas, Venetian masks adorn the walls, a backlit bar sits at the center and an open kitchen adds to the magic. Elegant glass, inlaid wood paneling and sweeping panoramic floor-to-ceiling ocean views make this the perfect setting for Guests 18 or older looking for a more intimate or romantic experience.
Remy -French Cuisine
Offering the most upscale dining experience onboard for Guests 18 and older, relish spectacular ocean views and sophisticated décor. Like an authentic fine-dining restaurant in France, the luxurious dining room is softly lit and uniquely designed in a timeless Art Nouveau style. In addition to the refined ambience, tables are set with Frette linens, Riedel glassware, Christofle silverware and china created exclusively for the restaurant. The gourmet menu was created by Chef Arnaud Lallement from l’Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 2-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Nightclubs & Lounges
Europa – Home to a variety of sophisticated lounges and also nightclubs. Each venue in Europa is distinctly inspired by the very best in European travel.
Aft – Deck 4
- La Piazza – Deck 4, Aft. This adults-only lounge, is a delightful retreat inspired by Italian cities and their decorative outdoor plazas. Notably, Venetian masks, a classic Vespa with a sidecar and even a bar modeled after a colorful vintage carousel are all part of the look. It is the perfect place for adults to relax after an action-packed day.
- Ooh La La – Deck 4, Aft. This adults-only lounge, is reminiscent of an elegant French boudoir and of course, features Louis XIV chaises, velvet-tufted walls, Victorian furniture, ornate mirrors and more. Order a favorite cocktail from the bar, inspired by a jewelry box and backed with sparkling diamond-like facets.
- The Tube – Deck 4, Aft. An adults-only nightclub, transports Guests to a vibrant metropolitan club complete with an illuminated Union Jack dance floor, “mod” furniture, popular cocktails and four iconic English phone booths that add further flair to this vibrant nightclub.
- O’Gills – Deck 4, Aft. A rollicking Irish bar with dark woods, brass accents as well as a selection of Irish beers. Here, Guests ages 18 and older can enjoy a pint and watch live sporting events on high-definition televisions. O’Gills is a great spot for adults to unwind after a fun-filled day.
- Skyline – Deck 4, Aft. A cosmopolitan sky bar boasting sweeping views of some of the world’s most famous cities. This adults-only cocktail lounge offers a chic setting coupled with digital fireplace. Additionally, warm wood and lustrous metal finishes provide a backdrop to the 7 LCD big screens depicting a different city each day and magically transforming from day to night as each day progresses. Signature cocktails are inspired by the showcased city’s view.
Aft – Deck 12
- Meridian – Deck 12, Aft. This adults-only bar, is an intimate nighttime spot for a pre- or post-dinner cocktail in an indoor ocean view setting or outdoor deck with cigar bar. The décor pays homage to world travel. Passport stamps from around the world adorn the walls together with a twinkling celestial constellation map hangs overhead. Dress Code: Indoor area: dress pants and shirt are required for men (jacket is optional) and a dress or pantsuit is required for women. Outside deck: the dress code is cruise casual, jeans and shorts are acceptable, however, no swimwear or tanks tops.
- Vista Cafe – Deck 4, Midship. This café/bar is a cheery destination for Guests looking not only to enjoy coffee and a pastry in the morning but also a pre- or post-dinner cocktail at night. Bedecked in old-world Art Deco glamour, this venue is also a state-of-the-art hotspot. It offers convenient wireless connectivity for surfing the Internet. Additionally, a photo kiosk is located on the premises for Guests looking to view pictures from the onboard photography studio.
- Bon Voyage – Deck 3, Midship. – Situated in the grand Atrium, families can partake in a beverage or snack throughout the day. In the evening, adults can enjoy a refreshing beverage before dinner. This sophisticated Art Deco retreat offers a full bar serving a large selection of beer, wine and mixed cocktails to Guests 21 years of age or older for an additional fee.
- Cove Cafe, – Deck 9/11, Forward. A casual adults-only lounge to enjoy beverages and snacks while perusing a multitude of media. This intimate haven provides both air-conditioned indoor seating and ocean-breeze outdoor seating to relax with a refreshing alcoholic beverage, gourmet coffee or snack. There are magazines and books for reading, large flat-screen television for the latest in news and sports in addition to Internet access (additional charge) for Guests who want to get “connected”.
- Currents – Deck 13, Forward. A breezy spot with a commanding view where Guests can relax and unwind while sipping a cool cocktail. Perched high onboard one of the ship upper decks, Currents is a great lookout spot to see the glorious sea, to glimpse the shore and to relish a golden sunset—all with a refreshing icy cold drink in your hand. This breezy bar likewise serves a wide assortment of refreshments.
Family Friendly Lounges
- D-Lounge – Deck 4, Midship. A fun, family lounge and nightclub entertainment area where both parents and children are invited. The whole family can dance, sing, play games and enjoy live entertainment together. This spacious venue offers a casual atmosphere and comfortable seating, making it a perfect gathering place. Here, both young and young-at-heart can take part in games, entertainment or activities designed to engage all family members.
- Waves – Deck 12, Aft. Take a stroll to this breezy bar, a scenic spot overlooking Mickey’s Pool where Guests of all ages can relax with a refreshing beverage. This casual open-air venue is an elongated bar featuring warm wood tones mixed together with a cool nautical touch and uniquely designed banquet booths that provide an ideal atmosphere for Guests to sit back and enjoy each other’s company. It’s the perfect place to relax with an icy cold drink while soaking up the sun.