Paying homage to a time when ocean liners inspired awe and represented the best in artistry and architecture, the Disney Wonder is distinguished for its sophisticated design and modern innovation. The interior reflects majesty and enigmatic beauty, with its swirling wave patterns, marble accents and touches of Venetian glass adding brilliance to the Art Nouveau décor.
- 2,700 passengers
- 11 decks
- Total length of 964 feet
- Maximum width of 106 feet
- Gross tonnage of 83,000
Disney Wonder Staterooms and Deck Plans
Disney Wonder Children’s Activities
Disney’s Oceaneer Club
This lavish children’s activity center is the ideal place for children 3 to 12 to dress up as a favorite Disney character, play computer games and enjoy a wide variety of supervised themed activities throughout the day. While some activities are recommended for certain age groups, participation is based on a child’s interest level and maturity – not age. As a result of this, siblings and friends can play together without restriction.
Inspired by Disney’s Peter Pan, the space is designed to look like Captain Hook’s pirate ship. Boasting a treasure chest-themed television set, lamps that resemble barrels, hanging ropes, wooden planks and a glistening fiber-optic night sky, the club provides a magical setting where kids can learn, play and interact with others. Other features include a computer lab with child-friendly computers, crow’s nest slide and rope bridge for exploring, Captain’s Closet dress-up room, dance floor, a small stage for games and multiple televisions. An endless supply of toys and games, an open seating area for arts and crafts, and ongoing Disney movies make the space even more magical. Mats for naps are also available.
Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
This activity center dedicated to adventure and exploration is the ideal place for children ages 3 to 12 to play games, perform educational experiments, access computer games and enjoy a wide variety of supervised activities. Kids 8 to 12 years of age also can check themselves in and out of Disney’s Oceaneer Lab at their parents’ discretion.
Flounder’s Reef Nursery
This nursery for children under 3 years of age immerses young Guests in a peaceful environment where soothing sea-blue walls adorned with seahorses, clams and bubbles mesh with an aqua floor of ocean waves and the sounds of calming music. This venue invites parents to enjoy more adult-oriented activities during the cruise while children are safely cared for by trained Disney counselors. The facility consists of 2 rooms, one for active play and one for a relaxed atmosphere.
Disney Wonder Tween’s & Teen’s Clubs
This special lounge is available exclusively to tweens-children 11 to 14 years of age.
This interactive space is designed to look like the ship’s bridge where pre-teens can steer a virtual ship, play videogames, watch television and participate in arts and crafts. Tweens can also sing karaoke, go on scavenger hunts and take part in special themed nights. The space features kid-friendly computers, videogame consoles with the latest games and plush couches for relaxing with new friends
It’s “teens-only” in this exclusive space for those ages 14 through 17. Here, teenage Guests can listen to music, watch television, play videogames or take part in a number of other activities chaperoned by some of the coolest counselors at sea.
Designed to resemble a college dorm recreation room or hip urban coffee shop, this space boasts plush couches, a dance floor, a mirrored wall and a bar with stools. This teen haven offers opportunities to socialize with cruisers their own age with flat-screen televisions, videogames, board games, DVD players and a wide range of fun activities like dance parties and karaoke.
Disney Wonder Family Friendly Dining
Animator’s Palate – Contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine with an American flair. Inspired by the magic of Disney animation, this spacious yet stylized restaurant is filled with everything you’d expect to find inside an actual animator’s studio. Character sketches, maquettes, light boxes, paint brushes, computer work stations and other tools of the animation trade delightfully decorate the venue; and scenes and characters from popular Disney films adorn the walls—creating a one-of-a-kind experience.
Parrot Cay- Breakfast/Lunch: classic American – Dinner: Caribbean grill specialties. Inspired by the relaxed feel of the tropics, step into a festive and brightly colored room that recalls careless days on the beach. Parquet wood floors, shutters, large green leaves and khaki bamboo furniture mingle amid a turquoise-blue setting. During the 4-course dinner, enjoy a selection of Caribbean-island grill inspired cuisine for Guests of all ages.
Triton’s – Breakfast/Lunch: classic American – Dinner: continental with French flair. Named after King Triton from the Disney film The Little Mermaid, this grand ballroom recalls a transatlantic ocean liner with a dazzling Art Deco theme. It brims with ornate chandeliers, stained glass walls and a mural with an “under the sea” theme. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with a distinct French-inspired twist. Breakfast and lunch boast American classics for Guests choosing to either remain on the ship or forgo the buffets.
Disney Wonder Adult Only Dining
Palo – Northern Italian cuisine. Over subtle classical Italian music, this restaurant offers dinner nightly on all cruises, and on cruises that are 4-nights or longer, guests have the option of enjoying brunch as well. Named after the long poles used to push and pull gondolas, Venetian masks adorn the walls, a backlit bar sits at the center and an open kitchen adds to the magic. Elegant glass, inlaid wood paneling and sweeping panoramic floor-to-ceiling ocean views make this the perfect setting for Guests 18 or older looking for a more intimate or romantic experience.
Disney Wonder Nightclubs & Lounges
- Route 66 – Home to 3 nightclubs and lounges that cater to adults in the evening. Decorated with a carpet that looks like a road map, dusty-looking billboards and vintage postcards.
- Cadillac Lounge: Located on Deck 3, Forward, this Cadillac-themed piano bar where adults come to listen to live music and unwind. It’s the heyday of the Rat Pack, boasting dark wood walls and fiber-optic city street murals. Overstuffed armchairs, large porthole windows and a bucket-seat bar add to the cozy setting. A selection of martinis, champagne, Scotch, Single Malt Tequila, Cognac, Port, Madeira and specialty coffees are available. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres are served nightly.
- Cove Café: Located on Deck 9 or Deck 11, Forward, this casual adults-only lounge is where guests go to enjoy beverages and snacks while perusing a multitude of media. This intimate haven provides both air-conditioned indoor seating and ocean-breeze outdoor seating to relax with a refreshing alcoholic beverage, gourmet coffee or snack. There are magazines and books for reading, large flat-screen television for the latest in news and sports and Internet access (additional charge) for Guests who want to get “connected”.
- Diversions – Located on Deck 3, Forward, this sports pub and lounge is where families enjoy activities or watch a live sporting event during the day; adults sing karaoke or enjoy a cocktail at night. Savor a pint of your favorite beer or recline in a plush chair overlooking a large porthole window and watch the sun set with a glass of wine. Offering multiple big-screen televisions that broadcast live programming plus wood gaming tables with favorites checkers, chess and backgammon.
- Outlook Café – Located on Deck 10, Forward, this adult-only indoor lounge, with comfortable seating throughout, is where Guests 21 or older can relax with a refreshing cocktail or gourmet coffee and enjoy the seaside view. The venue offers a scenic retreat with spectacular landscapes from floor-to-ceiling curved glass windows creating picture-perfect moments. An elegant spiral staircase connects Outlook Café with the existing Cove Café one deck below. Snacks are complimentary.
- Promenade Lounge – Located on Deck 3, Aft, this elegant Art Deco venue is for families to enjoy a refreshing beverage or snack, surf the Internet or partake in fun activities. Bedecked in warm wood furnishings, comfortable furniture and large porthole windows, the venue features big-screen televisions with news and sporting events throughout the day and live music in the evening hours. Sixteen computer terminals, open 24 hours a day, can connect you to the outside world.
- Studio Sea – Located on Deck 4, Midship, this family entertainment center is where parents and children are invited to sing, dance, play games and enjoy live entertainment together. Designed to look like a television studio, an expansive stage and cozy director-style chairs invite parents and children to share the magic together. A full bar serves wines and mixed cocktails in addition to non-alcoholic beverages, including sparkling sodas and fruit smoothies, for an additional fee.
- WaveBands – Located on Deck 3, Forward, this futuristic-looking venue resembles the interior of a giant radio. During the day, there is entertainment and interactive activities for the entire family. At night, the club caters to adults only, with dancing, games, karaoke and 2 full bars serving mixed drinks. Celebrating music from the 1950s through the present, illuminated circuit boards and pulsating neon lightning mingle with microphone lamps, plush booths and a stage space plus dance floor for the daily shows and activities.
Disney Wonder Recreation
Goofy’s Pool – One of 3 freshwater pools, designed for families to enjoy a dip or relax poolside with an array of deck chairs (first-come, first-served basis). At various times, Crew Members host games and activities. Above the Pool is a state-of-the-art, 24-by-14-foot LED screen called Funnel Vision. Families can sit back, relax and watch classic Disney animated features, live-action movies or other programs, including popular TV shows and major sporting and broadcast events.
Mickey’s Pool – A Children’s pool shaped like Mickey Mouse designed for young kids to safely splash and make friends. Crew Members host games and activities at various times daily. Plus, suspended by a gigantic Mickey Mouse hand, a yellow slide twists and turns, splashing down for an exciting and safe ride. To use the slide, children must be between the ages of 4 and 14. They also must stand at least 3 feet 2 inches tall (38 inches) and no more than 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches).
Mickey’s Splash Zone – The fun water play area is an extension to Mickey’s Pool. It has been designed specifically for children not yet toilet trained and in swim diapers. Reminiscent of Mickey’s sorcerer hat, the 385 square foot toddler water-play pool features star- and moon-shaped interactive fountains and splash zones.
Quiet Cove Pool – Reserved for adults 18 and older, this pool creates a relaxing escape amid a subdued environment. Conveniently near the Cove Bar, luxuriate in a calming space with sparkling blue water, perfect for cooling off and mingling with other grownups. Nearby, a jetted hot tub overlooks sweeping ocean views. Plush lounge chairs are also available (first-come, first-serve basis).
Disney Wonder Entertainment
Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic is an award-winning, 50-minute musical live show celebrating the power of dreams that plays at approximately 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. in the Walt Disney Theatre on Deck 4, Forward. The show is approximately 50 minutes long.
The Golden Mickey’s is an approximate 50-minute, musical live show celebrating the star in us all. It plays at approximately 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Deck 4, Forward in the Walt Disney Theatre.
Toy Story – The Musical is an approximate hour-long, musical live show based on the hit Disney•Pixar film that plays at approximately 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. in the Walt Disney Theatre, located on Deck 4, Forward.
Disney Wonder Character Greetings
Character Greetings, where kids and adults can meet and greet Disney Characters, occur throughout the ship, both during special surprises appearances and in designated places.
Although subject to change, Disney Characters during your cruise may include:
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Chip & Dale
- Captain Hook
- Peter Pan
- Snow White
- Princess Aurora
- Princess Tiana
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Designated Character Greetings ship locations include:
- Lobby Atrium
- Deck 4 Midship
- Goofy’s Pool Stage
- Deck 4, Balcony
- Walt Disney Theatre
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club
Princess Autograph Session
Available once per cruise, Disney Princesses—Cinderella and Snow White—make a scheduled appearance in the Lobby Atrium for autographs, pictures and hugs. Be sure to check the Personal Navigator onboard the ship to see who is scheduled to appear, in addition to specific dates and times.
‘Til We Meet Again Party
‘Till We Meet Again is a 30-minute deck party located on Decks 3 and 4 in the Lobby Atrium, Midship, that begins at approximately 10:00 p.m. the night before Debarkation Day.
Disney Wonder Spa & Fitness
Vista Spa and Salon – A blissful adults-only retreat offering services for women and men. Discover lavish comforts in a pristine 10,700 square-foot environment designed to stimulate the senses. Enjoy a wide range of pampering treatment packages from herbal wraps and botanical skin therapies to special massages that utilize ancient techniques. You can even sink into deep serenity in our rainforest-themed aromatherapy steam rooms or a sauna fashioned after a Roman bath. Spa Villas Treatments are offered in elegant Mediterranean-inspired suites with open-air verandahs where you can discover a tranquil oasis. Once there, select from a rich range of spa packages for individuals or couples. Then, match your inner glow by discovering our salon services which include hairstyling, makeup and teeth-whitening, to name just a few.
Fitness Center – An expansive exercise facility with a breathtaking ocean view. Make the most of the state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and weight machines, as well as numerous classes and seminars offering aerobics, yoga and Pilates instruction. For a fee, you can schedule a one-on-one 60-minute session with a personal trainer. Reservations may be set up at the Fitness Center once onboard.
Wide World of Sports Deck – A massive open-air activities area featuring basketball and volleyball courts. In this dynamic environment, you’re sure to find a friendly pick-up game to join, or a volleyball or soccer net to practice your shots. Kids, teens and adults of all ages are invited to enjoy this outstanding place for fun activity and fresh air. This deck is also a wonderful place for gazing out at the ocean to enjoy sweet sea breezes and sweeping, panoramic views from the highest vantage.
Disney Wonder Shopping
Mickey’s Mates – Discover exclusive Disney Cruise Line logo merchandise, including clothing, accessories, gifts, souvenirs, special edition pins and plush character toys.
Treasure Ketch – A trove of tax-free watches, glittering jewelry, loose gemstones and collectibles. Find Disney Cruise Line logo clothing, chic European fragrances and tropical fashions.
Radar Trap – Supplies a fine selection of luxury goods including perfumes, premium cigars and upscale liquors—all tax- and duty-free.
Shutters – The onboard photo gallery that meets all your photographic needs. Relive the magic again and again with professionally taken photographs.
West End Gallery – Take part in live art auctions at sea with original paintings, etchings, lithographs, serigraphs, and watercolors.
*** All photographs on this page are property of Disney Cruise Line and/or Disney Parks.