The MagicBand by Disney Parks has been answer to prayer for me as I suffer from chronic migraines. Wearing my resort key card, credit cards, and Photo Pass card around my neck on a lanyard became quite cumbersome throughout the day as they started to weigh down on my neck like a bowling ball. Thankfully Disney came out with the MagicBand where everything, (park tickets, credit card, and room keys) were all linked to the amazing MagicBand! There is only one problem….it is all too easy to swipe your arm whenever your heart desires. While this is brilliant marketing on Disney’s behalf, I personally have seen it’s potentially disastrous effects.
Fear no more, the amazing Magic Band Budget app launched today, July 1st, to save Disney guests money, and peace of mind! No more sticker shock on check out morning when that white invoice is slipped underneath your door!
I will never forget my “adult only” trip with my husband this past March! I knew we were racking up quite a hefty bill with the pool bar, golf course, Keys to the Kingdom Tour, Flying Fish Cafe, California Grill, you name it, we did it! Yet, nothing prepared me for the argument we had on the way home over how it would have been cheaper to travel to Fiji for a week! Talk about a miserable way to end your vacation! Thankfully with the purchase of this new amazing app, this sort of thing will never happen again!
This innovative budgeting app helps you track your spending, keeps you aware and in control of your MagicBand account balance, and prevents that last morning fight among couples over who spent the most money. You know what I’m talking about! There is no way I am the only one who has experienced this! Let’s face it, Disney isn’t cheap!
For just $2.99, the Magic Band Budget can be purchased via the iTunes store for use with iPhone and iPod touch. The Magic Band Budget allows you to:
- Create a Countdown clock with customizable text and Facebook integration to get you excited about how much time is left until your Disney trip;
- Create adjustable animated monorails: choose from 12 Disney World Mark VI monorail colors or 3 Disneyland Mark VII colors;
- Review over 45 money saving tips and tricks to use before and while you are at the Park;
- Create a personalized budget with helpful graphs to show you how much money you have left to spend;
- Create custom categories and either enter costs or detailed descriptions including dates and pictures of receipts;
- Review helpful vacation savings tracker with goal and graph to help you keep an eye on your Disney vacation fund; and
- Keep up with everything so you can double check your bill for accuracy, as mistakes do happen!
This is one app you do not want to leave home without! This is definitely going into “My Disney Bag!”
This app is not synced with the MagicBand. You will have to manually key in your expenses and charges.
My Facebook site, Magical DIStractions is currently hosting an Independence Day Giveaway all of this week with SIX fabulous prizes to be given out on Sunday, July 6th. A free download for this app just so happens to be one of the prizes. Stop by my site and sign up!