The 2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs from September 14 – November 14. Each year thousands of people flock to Walt Disney World for this event. Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival features food and drinks from around the world, culinary demonstrations by big name chefs, special meals that showcase food and drink pairings, and some amazing bands! Magical DIStractions author, Kelly Melody, talks about some of these here. Many foodies scour the Internet for weeks before the festival, searching for news of what food is being offered. Magical DIStractions is bringing that menu list to you!
Tips and Tricks for visiting Epcot’s 2016 International Food and Wine Festival
A few tips for making sure to get the most out of your Food and Wine experience:
- Make sure to pick up your Festival Passport so you can keep track of where you have been (after a couple of drinks you’ll be happy to have this). Passports are located at the park entrances alongside the Guidemaps.
- If you are going to be drinking the different wines and beers offered throughout the festival, make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Consider registering for one of the many Food Demonstrations and Beverage Seminars, starting at just $15 per person. You can book Culinary, Cheese or Beverage Seminars through your My Disney Experience account, or by calling Disney at (407) 939-3378.
- In order to beat the large crowds, arrive at the World Showcase no later than 11:00 a.m.
- Travel with a group and share the food. I always travel with a group of 4 other people. We each buy a different item off the menu and share. This allows us to taste as many of the festival offerings as possible without getting so full that we miss our must-do items.
- Lastly, give yourself at least 2 days to explore Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. As is the case with the rest of Walt Disney World, you won’t see or taste everything in one day.
Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival Menu & Pricing
*Click on the images to enlarge and/or print.