Walt Disney World Resort has a new package available for those attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! The Happy Hallowishes Dessert Premium Package is now available for booking by calling (407) 939-3463. You may also book online at DisneyWorld.com.
DIStracted tip: I have heard that some have had difficulty getting reservations on the website. You may have better luck by calling. And call soon – it seems to be filling up fast!
The package offers a special reserved location right on Main Street, U.S.A. to watch Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade. The parade is followed by a private dessert party with views of Cinderella Castle and the Happy HalloWishes Nighttime Spectacular! The dessert party features tables with black tablecloths and flickering Jack-O-Lanterns. There are Halloween-themed desserts such as ghost meringues, spiced pumpkin cheesecake brownies, peanut butter “spider” whoopie pies, peanut butter-chocolate pretzel “witch fingers,” and candy corn panna cotta. Candy corn cupcakes, mummy cupcakes, and “worm and dirt pots” will also be available, along with chocolate-dippsed strawberries and fresh, seasonal fruits and cheeses. Available beverages include hot chocolate, coffee, tea, lemonade, and sparkling cider.
The cost for the package is $69.00 for adults and $39.00 for children ages 3 to 9, and these prices include tax.
The package is only available on the following dates:
September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, and 27
October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
The following is the “Know Before You Go” information posted on the Walt Disney World Resort website:
- Guests who have purchased the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package may check in from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom park main entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification.
- Starting at 7:30 PM, Guests will meet at the parade viewing area located by the flag pole in Town Square (inside the park after you pass under the train station) to see Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade, which will start at 8:35 PM.
- After the parade, Guests will be escorted to the Tomorrowland Terrace, the location for both the dessert party and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks viewing at 10:00 PM. Guests who miss the parade viewing can check in directly at Tomorrowland Terrace at 9:30 PM.
The Disney website also lists these other important details:
- This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- An Event Party Ticket is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
- The viewing location for the Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade is outdoor and uncovered and standing room only. Seating is not available for the parade viewing, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated. Seating will be available at the dessert party, where it will be pre-assigned.
- In the event of inclement weather, the parade and/or fireworks may be delayed or cancelled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of the weather.
- Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney Dining Plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.