Greetings, young Padawan. Do you think you have what it takes to harness the Force? Do you have the strength, the courage and the skills to battle the Dark Side? Are you willing to pledge the Jedi Oath and face Darth Vader himself?
If you can answer yes, than it’s time to put on your robe and begin your training with the Jedi Master.
Padawans, ages 4-12, can sign up for this amazing experience, at the Jedi Training Academy, in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It is included with the cost of admission, but spaces are limited.
Our Padawan (age 4) had a wonderful time! I was initially worried that he would be too young to understand, or that he’d be fearful. This couldn’t have been further from the truth. He was so brave and proud! Turns out he’s got mad lightsaber skills.
Afterwards, we rewarded his bravery with a new, custom-built lightsaber from Tatooine Traders.
- Sign-ups are located at Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost located between the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! and the 50’s Prime Time Café.
- Make sure you arrive early to the park; space is limited and slots fill up quickly.
- Have your little one with you. You will not be allowed to sign-up if your child is not present.
- Do not run through the park to get to sign-ups…plan ahead, arrive early, and enter through the left gates. Stay to the left of the crowd when entering.
- Bring your video camera and purchase Memory Maker. The PhotoPass photographers capture awesome pictures.