Guests having lunch at Tutto Italia Ristoriante between May 3rd and August 31st will have the opportunity to dine on a new three-course prix fixe lunch. This new lunch will include an appetizer, entree, dessert and the choice of iced tea or soft drink. At the cost of $27, this seems to be a good dining deal.
The appetizer choices are:
- Antipasto (sopressata, finocchiona, roasted peppers, ovolini mozzarella)
- Insalata Mista (endive, arugula, radicchio, white asparagus, radish, balsamic vinaigrette)
- Caprese (fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil, extra virgin olive oil)
- Minestrone (spring vegetables, pancetta, pastina)
Guests can choose one of the following entrees:
- Scaloppine di Pollo (chicken scaloppini, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce)
- Filetto di Sogliola (parmesan encrusted filet of sole, spring mix salad, citrus vinaigrette)
- Caesar Salad (romaine wedge, chicken, olive crostini, shaved parmesan)
- Spaghetti (beef and veal meatballs, pomodoro sauce)
Dessert selections include:
- Gelati (chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella)
Tutto Italia Ristoriante is one of two table service restaurants located in the Italy Pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase. Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Hours: Lunch: 11:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Dinner: 4:30 p.m. to park closing **Hours are subject to change
Please take a moment to sign up for the Magical DIStractions newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ so you can be kept up-to-date on all the latest news and articles! Our YouTube channel features videos taken by our team and new videos will be added soon. You can also interact with the Magical DIStractions team members in our Facebook group. Come on over and join us for DIStracted discussions!