Resort Hotel Categories
Disney’s Value Resorts offer the magic and service of Disney Resorts at a great value and include all the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort Hotel. These family-friendly Resorts offer fun and whimsical architecture and decor, cool pools and informal food court dining.
Disney’s Moderate Resorts offer uniquely themed environments inspired by places near and far. They’re the perfect combination of value and amenities. These Resorts feature incredible pools with fun slides, sit-down restaurants as well as food court dining and on-site recreation.
Disney’s Deluxe Resorts offer the highest level of quality, convenience and personalized service set in captivating surroundings with full amenities. These Resort Hotels offer spacious rooms and suites, world-renowned fine dining, enchanting pools with playful water slides and on-site recreation.
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts offer spacious multi-room accommodations and flexible room arrangements. All Studios offer kitchenettes and all one-bedroom and larger Villas offer full kitchens. These Resorts help larger or extended families and traveling groups feel right at home.
Accommodations for Larger Families
Families with up to 6 Guests
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Finding Nemo Family Suites
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Cars Family Suites
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort The Lion King Family Suites
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort Family Suites
Families with up to 8 Guests
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Families with up to 9 Guests
Extra Magic Hours
As a Disney Resort Guest, you will have opportunities to add precious Theme Park and Water Park time to your vacation.
- Each day one of the Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to two hours later after regular Park hours so you can enjoy select attractions. It gives guests plenty of time to fully enjoy the Parks, while the lines are shorter and the weather is cooler. Valid theme park admission and Walt Disney World Resort ID (MagicBands) are required.
- On select mornings, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park opens to Disney Resort Guests one hour before the normal opening time providing access to all attractions and preferred choice of seating. Valid water park admission and Walt Disney World Resort ID (MagicBands) are required for entry.
*During certain times of the year, only one water park may be operating. Please check a refurbishment schedule to verify.
Extra Magic Hour Attractions
Mornings: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Prince Charming Regal Carrousel, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Haunted Mansion, “it’s a small world”, Mad Tea Party, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Peter Pan’s Flight, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Evenings: Attractions listed above plus Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stitch’s Great Escape!, Tomorrowland Speedway
Mornings: Living with the Land, Mission: SPACE, Soarin’, Spaceship Earth, Test Track
Evenings: Living with the Land, Mission: SPACE, Soarin’, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, Journey Into Imagination With Figment, Mexico-Gran Fiesta Tour, Norway-Maelstrom, The American Adventure
Mornings: Muppet Vision 3-D, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Star Tours, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Evenings: Muppet Vision 3-D, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Star Tours, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, The Great Movie Ride, Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Mornings: DINOSAUR, Expedition Everest, It’s Tough to be a Bug!, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
Evenings: The Boneyard, DINOSAUR, Expedition Everest, Festival of the Lion King, It’s Tough to be a Bug!, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, TriceraTop Spin
Mornings: All attractions are scheduled to be operational.
Other Resort Benefits
Close To The Magic
Staying at a Disney Resort means being surrounded by magic 24 hours a day and also being close enough to return to your hotel for a snack, nap or dip in the pool.
Complimentary Golf Club Rental
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel will enjoy complimentary Titleist and Cobra club rental when they purchase a full round of golf at any of the 4 Disney Championship Golf Courses.
Disney Resort Guests are free to enjoy complimentary Disney transportation throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort. Just steps from the door, boats, buses and monorails await to transport you to and from the Theme Parks, Water Parks, the Downtown Disney® area and more.
Uniquely Themed Pools
Our pools offer a relaxing break from the action in some of the most spectacular settings anywhere. From sand bottoms to serpentine water slides, each one is exciting and unique.
Incredible Disney Service
Disney Cast Members are there to make your vacation as easy and worry-free as possible by offering helpful tips and recommendations.
Don’t worry about carrying packages around all day. Instead,enjoy the convenience of having purchases from select Disney shops delivered right to your Disney Resort.
Disney Resort Guests can take advantage of charging privileges available with your Disney Resort ID. You can charge select Disney purchases (i.e. meals, merchandise and tickets) to your room!
2014 Rate Sheet