The Bora Bora Bungalows and Villas are nestled into the island themed Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Guests can enjoy the white sand beach, tropical ambience, and the welcoming world that celebrates the tranquility of Polynesia. The Bungalows and Villas just opened in Spring of 2015.
There are 360 Deluxe Studio Villas and 20 Bungalows.
|Deluxe Studio||5+||1 Queen, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk-Size Pull Down Bed|
|Bungalow||8+||1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk-Size Pull Down Beds|
Bora Bora Bungalows
Each Bungalow includes:
- Alarm Clock with mp3 Player
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker & Setup
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Bucket
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Table & Chairs
– ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN & more
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- Wireless Internet
Amenities available by request:
- Bed Boards/Rails
- Crib: Pack ‘N Play
- International Electrical Adapter
Deluxe Studio Villas
(2) Quick-Service locations – Captain Cook’s is open from 10:30 am – 11:00 pm serving everything from sandwiches to sushi!; Kona Island serves coffee and pastries for breakfast and turns into a full sushi bar for dinner. Kona Island does not accept the Disney Dining Plan. Their sushi menu is absolutely out of this world!
(2) Table Service restaurants: Kona Cafe is one of the places you can find Tonga Toast for breakfast! Kona Cafe also has the most amazing French pressed kona coffee you will ever put in your mouth!! O’hana (Character dining)
(1) Character Dining: O’hana Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch
(1) Disney Dinner Show: Disney’s Spirit of Aloha
(1) In Room Dining: Room Service is available from 7:00 AM to Midnight.
- 2 Pools – Nanea Volcano Pool and the Polynesian East Pool
Feature Pool: the zero-depth entry, water slide volcano-themed Nanea Volcano Pool
- Children’s wet play area
- Children’s playground
- Marina/boat rental at Mikala Canoe Club Marina
- Water cruises
- Movies under the Stars
- Beach area
- Volleyball (The volleyball court is located on the beach between the Hawaii and Tahiti buildings).
- Jogging trail
- Electrical Water Pageant view
Monorail Transportation runs to Disney’s Contemporary, Disney’s Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot.
For more details and images related to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, visit this link.