Throughout the 40 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort there are many different types of luxury activities for couples of all ages to enjoy on the most romantic night of the year.
With 26 resort hotels and 4 Walt Disney World theme parks you will have plenty of options to choose from. Here is what I consider to be the top 5 most romantic activities to enjoy as a couple:
1) Looking for a romantic evening fit enough for a princess? Why not enjoy a horse drawn carriage at Fort Wilderness Resort which will take you through the 750 acre grounds of this resort in an antique carriage. Horse carriage rides are also available at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort which picks up near Boatwright’s Dining Hall. The carriage ride lasts approximately 25 minutes.
DIStracted Tip: Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance by calling 407- WDW-PLAY.
Also available are horseback rides for the nature lovers which last around 45 minutes. They take you around a 40 acre wood where you are able to unwind and listen to the sound of nature.
2) Looking for a little quiet time together? Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa can arrange to have a private dinner for two with the backdrop of the beach. If you want to get really fancy and impress your other half, you can have a private dinner aboard the Grand 1 Yacht, taking in a sunset mini cruise along the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake.
DIStracted Tip: Seven days notice is needed for either of these activities.
3) Want to remind your partner how much they mean to you? Why don’t you renew your wedding vows? Many couples who have been married for years like to relive that special moment when they where officially made husband and wife. What better way than to do it here at Walt Disney World! Whether you want a small ceremony or a big one and invite the whole family here at Disney they have options for all. Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding experts are always at hand to help you celebrate in the best way possible.
4) Want to relax and unwind? Try one of the many spas that Disney has to offer. Immerse yourself in the serene atmosphere and luxurious spa treatments that are available. Senses Spa has just opened their new location at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and also offers services at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort. Both feature ‘couple’s rooms’ where couples can enjoy relaxing massages or soothing facials.
DIStracted Tip: for more information about spa treatments call 407- WDW-SPAS.
5) Want to experience it all? Then stay in one of Walt Disney World’s Resorts. There you can come and go as you please whilst being able to immerse yourself in the delights that your resort has to offer. There are resorts to cater for all price ranges and for all occasions. Disney’s Contemporary Resort is one of the oldest resorts on Disney property and within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom. Or try one of the Port Orleans sister resorts, Riverside or French Quarter, quaint southern inspired resorts with boat transportation to Downtown Disney.
So what are you waiting for? Love is in the air… you have exactly 4 days to get booked and arrive at the most magical and romantic place on earth to treat your special someone with the best gift Disney fan could possible ask for.