Find your way to Capa ,the 17th-floor rooftop steakhouse and bar, which boasts the best in Spanish-influenced cuisine. While there, prepare to nestle into a flavorful atmosphere like no other. One that only Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando has to offer!
Guests can choose from a wide ranging menu that includes freshly shucked oysters and Florida seafood to tempting tapas, expertly cooked cuts and offerings from a wood-burning grill. There certainly is no shortage of delectable dining options and mouthwatering desserts for you to peruse including several options specifically for kids.]
To view the full menu, click here.
Guests must be 21 and older to purchase alcoholic beverages.
The open kitchen even allows the Guests to get close to the action, all while the outdoor patio provides stunning views as evening fireworks blast off from Walt Disney World theme parks!
Capa is a fine/signature dining restaurant. The Disney Dining Plan is not accepted.
The following Know Before You Go information is posted on the Walt Disney World Resort website:
- Reservations are required. For booking, please check availability online or call (407) 313-7777. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- The Four Seasons Kids 5 and Younger Dine Free Program does not apply.
- In addition, Disney dining plans do not apply.
- All Guests will have to arrange their own travel arrangement when booking dining reservations at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
- Valet parking is only offered for a cost of $5 per car.
Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Hours may vary per season. Consult a Times Guide or ask a Cast Member for operating hours during your visit.