The Disney Parks Blog featured an article spotlighting the tantalizing tastes that will accompany The 2015 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
Chef Gregg Hannon, Epcot executive chef, revealed the following Outdoor Kitchens and a hint at the delectable treats they will be wowing guests with:
- Botanas Botánico Outdoor Kitchen between France and Morocco pavilions will offer Cachapas with Farmer’s Cheese, a sweet yellow corn pancake, and Seafood Ceviche with shrimp, scallops and grouper with mango and avocado.
- The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews Outdoor Kitchen will dazzle guests with Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños.
- Urban Farm Eats will serve up Kale Salad with Dried Cherries, Almonds and Goat Cheese (gluten free and vegetarian).
- Pineapple Promenade will quench thirsts with Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade, Sparkling Pineapple Wine and Berry Tea Cocktail
- Fleur De Lys will satisfy the sweet tooth with the Macaron Guimauve à la Fraise which is a strawberry marshmallow macaron.
- Taste of Marrakesh is offering the vegetarian Falafel with Cucumber Tomato Salad and Tahini.
- Hanami will also be sweet, offering the Frushi (fresh pineapple, strawberry and melon rolled with raspberry coconut rice, sprinkled with toasted coconut and whipped cream).
- Primavera Kitchen will delight those on a gluten free diet with the Limoncello Panna Cotta (gluten free and vegetarian).
- Florida Fresh is back with their Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Baby Arugula and Feta Cheese and the Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart (vegetarian)
- Lotus House will serve Beijing Candied Strawberries
I have to say, my mouth is watering! What do you think of the line-up?