In preparation for the busy holiday season, it is being reported that the Walt Disney World Resort will be adding additional offering to many of the restaurants in the Magic Kingdom. Although there’s been no official confirmation, Disney knows that there will many Guests visiting the Park and they are going to be hungry after partaking in all of the holiday festivities. So, it would make sense that they’d be gearing up and adding more food items to their menus many of which seem to be foods that can be eaten on the go.
Starting December 19th and running through January 2nd, Guests will find the following additions:
- Aunt Polly’s: Prepackaged sandwiches and salads will be offered
- Diamond Horseshoe: Serving Quick Service lunch (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.) and Table Service dinner (starting at 4:30 p.m.) daily
- Market Street Sandwich Cart: Italian-themed sandwiches and salads will be offered
- Peco’s Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe: Southwest burger will be offered
- Prince Eric’s Village Market: Prepackaged sandwiches, caprese cups and salads will be offered
- Storybook Circus Sandwich Cart: Sandwiches and salads will be offered
- Tomorrowland Terrace: Burgers will be offered
- Turkey Legs will be available at several locations throughout the Park: Cool Ship, Frontierland Turkey Leg Wagon, Tomorrowland Turkey Leg Cart, Liberty Square Turkey Leg Cart, Heritage House Turkey Leg Cart
- Westward Ho: Corn dogs will be offered
I know that Guests visiting during this time will be happy to know that there are more options to choose from!
Keep your eyes on the Magical DIStractions site as there may be other additions made after this article has posted!
News source: TouringPlans.com