Special thanks to the Orlando Sentinel, for this story and photo!
This past Saturday, SeaWorld‘s president, Donnie Mills held an exclusive event for SeaWorld Passholders. He made many announcements about upcoming changes to the park, but the most exciting one for long-time SeaWorld fans was that the mimes would be making a return to the park!
As part of the pre-show for the Sea Lion show, the mimes were a crowd favorite! Fans were disappointed when in 2014, the 3 mimes were let go as part of layoffs throughout the company. When Mills announced that there were plans to bring the mimes back, the crowd cheered!
Mills also offered up some exciting news exclusively for SeaWorld Passholders:
- June 8th will be an exclusive preview of Mako, opened to the first 500 Passholders. Also, in late May, Passholders will get to register for a front-of-the-line Quick Queue pass to use in June.
- Passholders will get early entry (8 a.m.) into the park to try Mako throughout the summer on Tuesdays and Saturdays!
- Passholders will have a new area inside Aquatica, SeaWorld‘s water park in the future.
- The “relaxation station” will be getting a “touch pool” soon.
- There are discussions of creating a separate entrance for Passholders to get into the parks on especially busy days.
Looks like SeaWorld is really pushing the perks for their Passholders and that there will be some amazing things to look forward to at these parks.
Were you lucky enough to interact with the mimes in the past? Please, share your experience on Facebook, in our Facebook group, or our other social media: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+! We also have a YouTube channel features videos taken by our team. Don’t forget to take a moment to sign up for the Magical DIStractions newsletter, so you won’t miss a single post!